Legal cases and troubles are not only a problem- but they’re also highly costly. The Legal Strategy shields you versus any civil, work or criminal issues you could be encountering, so you can obtain the concern dealt with as promptly as feasible, with tiny expenses to you.
Pick from 3 right insurance coverage cover degrees: R120,000 or R150,000 or R200,000 per issue, as well as access to a range of legal strategy benefits.
- You can receive a payout between R120 000 as well as R200,000 each issue, depending on the plan you choose.
- There’s no yearly limitation to your official cover – you can get legal help as you desire.
- You can manage it: due insurance payments begin with just R120 each month.
- What do criminal issues include? Murder, culpable homicide, rape, burglary, assault, blackmail, robbery, house-training, fraud, damaging and getting in, in addition to trying to commit any one of the above mentioned.
- What civil issues am I covered for?: Car accidents, insurance policy cases, cash lent privately (except service), road accident fund insurance claims, neighbor disputes as well as legal disputes with builders, plumbing technicians and so on.
- And work matters? Things like corrective hearings, unreasonable dismissals, employment court as well as CCMA depiction.
Visit Clearwave here for valuable information on Legal Insurance.